The Last Line for All Things Footy
TOP 10 EUROPEAN CLUBS
1. Barcelona. More power up front than most clubs dream about, Barca also beefed up its defense for good measure.
2. AC Milan. Italian champ mostly stood pat, but Champions League titleholder already loaded.
3. Chelsea. Focused, talented side hoping to recapture English Premier League crown.
4. Bayern Munich. Miroslav Klose, Franck Ribery and Luca Toni signings should help restore order in Bavaria.
5. Real Madrid. Javier Saviola leads pack of reinforcements; German legend Bernd Schuster takes over as coach.
6. Manchester United. In tight Premiership race, Wayne Rooney's broken foot puts United behind the 8-ball to start the season.
7. Olympique Lyon. French league should change name to Lyon Ligue 1; Lyon looking for seventh consecutive French title.
8. Internazionale. Italian titleholder will face strong challenge from rival Milan, which unlike last year won't start the season with negative points.
9. Liverpool. Fernando Torres' arrival ensures Liverpool will be in contention for EPL crown.
10. Sevilla. UEFA Cup champion made Spanish race interesting last year; now will have Champions League glory to chase after.
Post a Comment